Rose Data Marketplace Overview
What is a package?
A package is a collection of data to be sold on the marketplace. It can be a collection of points present in a table or map, a list of timeseries encompassing a concept, or a combination.
Who can buy a package?
- Anyone can buy a package on the data marketplace, depending on your registered licenses and the contents of a package.
- Before buying a package, users must add their credit card information to their profile.
- Buying a Package on the Rose Data Marketplace
Who can list a package?
- Only organization admins can list packages. If you are interested in selling a package on the Data Marketplace, contact your organization owner about becoming an admin.
- Admins also need to set up a Seller Profile before listing a package.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a Seller Profile
- Listing a package on the Rose Data Marketplace